Sunday, February 16, 2014

Yes Post on Sunday

Hello again! Sunday is just about over. Yesterday was Shabbat, so no blog post (or any electronics for that matter). Spent the day relaxing and doing Shabbat things. After Shabbat was over I watched Annie Hall. I'm not really a fan of Woody Allen's movies. His characters are too weird, and there is no real plot. Also it was hard to follow the storyline since the flashbacks were all blurred together and I wasn't sure what was a flashback and what was the present. Not for me.

Today I did a little more work on my presentation, and then practiced presenting it to my aunt and uncle. My cousins left for their respective obligations. Noah went back to her army-training-camp-thing and Betzalel left for his dorm in Haifa to prepare for an exam tomorrow morning. I also got ready to leave for the program. The train leaves at seven o'clock in the morning tomorrow! That's too early, so I want everything to be ready to go tonight. I plan on sleeping on the train, but not too much that I miss my stop! Hopefully my presentation is good enough, I present myself and my topic well, and the project gets off to a good start.

Tomorrow in Akko!

No comments:

Post a Comment