Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 3

I'm writing this post before Shabbat starts, so today is only half-way done.

Yesterday was good. After I posted I ate lunch, and then my aunt took me and my cousin to a nearby archaeology park. The park was riddled with caves in the limestone. The caves were either cisterns or columbariums. Also at the site was the only pyramid in Israel. I wouldn't really call it a pyramid. it was four layers of stones, with a total height of what seemed like 10 feet. Not very tall, and very irregularly shaped. Also there is no one buried inside of it. But it has four triangular sides, so I guess it is a pyramid.

When we got home I took a nap. Woke up and it was dinner time, and then I went back to working on my presentation. I did a good amount of it. Got an outline done and some content. Time for sleep!


This morning I woke up bright and early to get to work on the presentation. I worked long and hard and I think it is finished. It is a little short, but I might be able to stretch it out when I actually give it. I still need to practice presenting it, but I'm not too worried about that. After a quick rest and some relaxing computer time, it's time for lunch.

Check the next post for pictures from the park.

Next post will come on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment